GBA4iOS is a very popular emulator application that gives you the ability to play console games on your device. Supported by many different consoles, including Nintendo, Game Boy Advance and others.
GBA4iOS is the most comprehensive emulator ever released and supports various devices as well. Those who have 2GB of RAM or more will get a better experience because these games will play more smoothly, especially graphics-heavy games, all of which you can play for free.
You might not be able to download GBA4iOS from the app store again, but you can still use it.
See these two methods for getting an emulator on your iPhone or iPad.
Method 1: Via iOS
- Download Emus4U following the steps in the link.
- Open Emus4U, find and download GBA4iOS from the Emulator category.
- Start using the application and enjoy console games on your iPhone or iPad.
Method 2: IPA file
This method requires a GBA4iOS .ipa file to be installed to your device and this is done with Cydia Impactor; for this, you need a valid Apple ID.
- Make sure you are running the latest version of iTunes on your iPad.
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac and, if iTunes opens, close it.
- Download the Gba4iOS .ipa file on your computer.
- Download Cydia Impactor on your computer.
- Open Cydia Impactor and make sure your device is detected.
- Find and move the .ipa file to Cydia Impactor (drag and drop).
- Log in using your valid Apple ID and password and Cydia Impactor will sign the file. Patient; this may take several minutes.
- When you see the Emulator icon on your iPad’s home screen, open your Settings application.
- Go to General> Profile & Device Management and find the GBA4iOS Emulator profile.
- Tap and tap Trust.
- Close Settings; GBA4iOS Emulator can be used now.
Here are all the features on GBA4iOS:
- Support for Wireless Connecting
- Choose from several skins
- Great new application logo
- Optimized for iPhone and iPad
- Fully supports Gameboy, Gameboy Advance and Gameboy Color
- A built-in browser
- Regular update
- Dropbox Support
- Cheat code support
- Some countries save
- Support for Airplay
- Event distribution
- Vibration control mode
- Sustain button
- Support for URL schemes
- Support for external iOS controllers
- Fast Forward Button
- More features
This is a fantastic opportunity. do not miss it.
How to Download Roms Games GBA4iOS on iPhone
In this tutorial, I will give an example of how to download ROM games on GBA4iOS. Here I will download the Pokemon game, here’s how to download it:
Step 1. After you have successfully installed the GBA4iOS application on your iOS device, launch it.
Step 2. Now, tap the search button in the upper right corner.
Step 3. Next, you must choose a game series to find ROM. At present, there are 11 options available. (The developer says that the GBA ROM will be coming soon.) If you want to download another ROM, search on Google. In this test, I will download the Pokemon ROM. You can choose to play your favorite game. The process is almost the same.
Step 4. Next, select the version of your choice → Tap the Download button.
Step 5. Tap Save on a popup.
After you download your favorite game ROM, launch and start.
How to delete the GBA4iOS app on the iPhone
Step 1. If you want to uninstall the GBA4iOS application, open Settings.
Step 2. Tap General.
Step 3. Choose Device Profile & Management
Step 4. Jiang Xi MicroBlog Technology Co., Ltd.a Delete the application and confirm.
- Anti Lock for iOS Download Latest Version
- Tweakbox for iPhone Download for iOS 12
- Delta Emulator iOS (iPhone & iPad) Latest Version 2019
Personally, I find GBA4iOS quite good. This application works reliably so you won’t have problems cashing in some of your favorite retro games.
Let us know your feedback about this in the comments below. Thanks for visiting.