Filza File Manager iOS – Filza is an iOS application that is designed to give you file-level root access to your device without having to jailbreak. Because the device does not have to be jailbroken, it does not void the warranty. You can access the entire folder structure and all system files. The Filza iOS application even allows you to add new files and delete existing ones. This means you can also install new applications using the FilzaJailed application. But, you must be very careful when using this application. Deleting system files can cause damage to the device. Use this application only when you clearly know what you are doing. This application is also called FilzaEscaped named in various application stores.
Features of Filza File Manager
Many people say that this application can replace iFile immediately. However, both are different applications in many ways. Let’s look at the features of the Filza application:
- This gives you complete root access to all your files and folders on the device including those belonging to the operating system.
- This gives you root access without jailbreaking the device. This means that the warranty is maintained.
- This is a lightweight application and has no impact on device performance.
- Quite easy to install and use.
- This application has an easy to use interface.
- This is a completely safe application and does not damage your device in any way.
Benefits of the FilzaJailed Application:
Here are some of the uses of the Filza application:
- This gives you root access to all directories on iOS, which you cannot otherwise access.
- You can access iTune tracks hidden on your device and share them with others using messaging tools such as WhatsApp. This file cannot be accessed and share unless you have root access.
- You can access all ringtone files and share them with others.
- This will also immediately help you to stop the application revocation as well.
Method 1: Download Filza for iOS without jailbreaking using Cydia
- Download and install Cydia on your iPhone without a jailbreak (most recommended). Jailbreaking your iPhone can hurt you later.
- Open Cydia on your iPhone after completing the installation process.
- Click on the Cydia Search bar and type “Filza File Manager” without the quotes and press enter.
- Click on Application and it will display application details. Now you have to press on the “Install” option that you can in the top right corner of the iOS device.
- Now you need to confirm the installation process by clicking “Confirm” and you can find the same in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- This will take some time and it shows you “Preparing and Configuring Filza File Manager” and finally completing the installation process. Please, don’t disturb your iPhone.
- You can see the application “Reload Data” on your iPhone when completing the installation process.
- Return to Cydia and click the Filza File Manager application on your iPhone or iPad to open.
Now Return to your iOS device’s home screen. There you can see Filza for iPhone and you can click on it to access the file manager. Thus accessing and modifying your iPhone files.
Method 2: Download Filza File Manager iOS from Safari Browser
Note that only the Safari web browser can be used to install Filza file manager. Other browsers may not function with the installation process. Follow the tutorial below to install Filza file manager on your iOS device.
- Open the Safari web browser on your iOS device.
- Open the browser URL bar and paste this link “https://google.com.”
- Now, search for “Filza file manager” in the Google search engine.
- Open the first website from the search results. (URL: Filza.net)
- Now, click the middle button below the Safari web browser.
- Now, you will see an “Add to home screen” option on your screen. Click that.
- Now, you must click “add” on the next page.
- You may need to press the “install” button several times during the installation process.
Soon, Filza file manager will be installed on your iOS device.
You might not be able to open the application from the home screen. To fix this problem, go to Settings > General > Device Management and search for Filza file manager developer. Tap “Trust.”
Enjoy accessing file systems on your iDevice with the help of Filza file manager.
IOS devices do not have a default file manager application. We can’t even install a third-party file manager application without jailbreaking. But we have Filza for iOS 11/10/9/8/7 without jailbreaking and you have provided detailed guidance for installing it on your iPhone. I want to hear your response in the comments. Thank you for visiting