Badoo for Mac – The social network for people looking for dating or just new friends. This app was released by Badoo Team and updated into the latest version at January, 2nd 2020. Get it Badoo for Mac 100% Safe and Secure.
Reviews Badoo for Mac
Badoo for Mac is a desktop software that shows you the people around you, and even better – people you have met in real life! Whether you are on a bus, in a coffee shop, or at night, see who passes you by and reaches out! How?
- See people on the Application
- Find people you meet
- Start chatting
With 300 million registrations, there are actually MILLIONS of potential dates at your fingertips! So what is stopping you? It’s time to go to Badoo for macOS!
Badoo for Mac
Software Name: Badoo
File Size: 1.62 MB
Developer: Badoo Team
Version: Badoo 1.6.70
OS Requirement: Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Install Badoo on MAC
- First, download the Badoo for Mac .dmg installation file from the official link above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you will see a Finder window.
- Often this includes the application itself, some form of arrows, and shortcuts to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: Badoo for Mac is now installed.
- After installing: just click the “Remove” arrow.
- Then you can freely delete the original DMG file: You don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Badoo for Mac!
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they will run from anywhere. Some people create the “Games” directory, to separate games from other applications. But Apps are the most convenient places to put things, so we suggest you put everything there.
DMG files are installed by your system, like some kind of virtual hard drive. When you have finished installing the application, it is a good idea to release DMG in the Finder.
Uninstall Software on MAC
Another manual way to delete the Badoo for Mac application from your Mac is using Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click the Launchpad icon on your Mac Dock.
- Find Badoo for Mac that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Badoo icon for Mac until it starts to vibrate.
- Click the X in the upper left corner of the application icon.
- Click Delete.
That’s all the review about Badoo for Mac. Hopefully this article is useful and can help you. If you have questions write in the comments column and we will help you. Thank for visiting and looking forward to the next update about Software for Mac.