With Cydia Impactor no longer functioning for most people, setting aside IPA applications becomes difficult. Now, there is an alternative, and it’s called AltDeploy. This is a MacOS application, so Windows users will not be able to use it first. Let’s look further about ALTDeploy.
How to Download AltDeploy on iOS
As we said, you can only use this tool on macOS, which is another solution for Mac users without having to use Cydia Impactor.
- Download AltDeploy to your Mac.
- Extract the zipped content and open AltDeploy.app.
- If the security settings are activated, go to Settings Options> Security and Privacy and activate them.
- Run Mail.app and open Preferences.
- Click General> Manage Plugins.
- Activate AltPlugin.mailbundle.
- Restart Mail.app.
Well, this is how you can simply download this application on your device. Yes, downloading isn’t enough unless you don’t know how to use the application. So, let’s move forward and see the steps for using this application.
How to Use AltDeploy on Mac
AltDeploy is an excellent alternative for Cydia Impactor to override IPA files. After you install the application, using it is very simple:
- Launch the AltDeploy application on your Mac
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac
- Select the IPA file that you want to sideload and click Start
- Type your Apple ID credentials
- Open iOS Settings and go to General
- Tap Device Management
- Find the certificate for the transferred application and tap
- Tap Trust and close the settings
- Now you can run the application on your iPhone or iPad.
Read also: Chimera Jailbreak for iOS
So, friends, this is a complete guide about this application. We hope you like it. So, download the application now on your device and start using it. If you face any inconvenience, please don’t hesitate to ask us. Well, if you already use this alternative Cydia impactor, you have to update the version. You will definitely find it better and share your experience in the comments section below. Thank you for visiting.